Accredited Fire Investigator: Safety Codes Officer# S120279
Trained, certified and accredited by the Province of Alberta in fire investigation we
offer a Canadian perspective on the legal aspects of these types of proceedings.
Our engineers investigate chemical fires, electrical fires, structural fires, and dust explosions. We are experts in National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes. We perform:
- Incident investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by the fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluations
- Creep failures resulting from high temperatures
The quantified results provide factual testimony - not just expert opinion.
Liability issues are often technically complex in catastrophic events. Our engineers perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations. bout our
We have investigated fire/explosion issues for the industrial, power, commercial and marine industries.