Fire Sprinkler Design
Johansson Engineering Ltd provides a fire protection service and is a fire protection consultant for any kind of building from industrial, commercial, schools, residential, new or existing buildings, renovations, and retrofits. We produce shop drawings, hydraulic calculations, issue engineers commitment letters, and provide compliance letters at job completion (Schedules A, B, and C).
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems Design:
- Wet fire sprinkler systems
- Dry pipe fire sprinkler systems
- Deluge and pre-action sprinkler systems
- Special sprinkler systems (foam, dry chemical etc.)
- Inspection of existing fire sprinkler systems
Is your sprinkler system capable of protecting your building? We hydraulically calculate your sprinkler system and provide an engineer's signed report. You can send it to the fire department and your insurance company to show that your building is fully compliant with current requirements. If upgrades are needed - we will tell you what has to be done to minimize expenses.
Accredited Fire Investigator: Safety Codes Officer# S120279